IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey thanks Dean. Been too busy with ifish and other things but did try calling Dave and left a msg.

Going to start moving things up there this week. Getting anxious and chomping at the bit to get after some of those excess hatchery coho's.

Not into those stinky chinooks too much and just simply find coho fishing more fun. When are you coming down? Non stop fishing and catching from here on out to mid November or so. Then you can catch some late strain coho and winter steelhead both but I have usually had enough by then and ready for a break. This year I will fish winters a bit.

Come on down any time and we'll catch fish and if you want to fish that uncrowded and very productive fishery I discovered last fall plan on mid October and it will be hot.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hey Dan, just received an email from Sturgeon Dave. Guess he's been doing okay on salmon within 5-minutes of his home - biggest so far was a 41 pounder.

At any rate he asked about you - said he hadn't heard from you in some time and that you weren't replying to emails. He wants you to get in touch with him - I said I'd pass the word on.

Dean

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hey Dan, glad you saw this post. Dave will be happy to hear from you.

I originally told Dave that based on what I was hearing from you, mid-October seemed like the time for me to make the trip west - he agreed and said he'd keep me posted.

So you're getting ready for your move - bet it'll be tough to leave Depoe Bay. That's one heck of a place to call home. Nothing wrong with where you're moving to - great fishing.

Dean

1 - 3 of 3 Posts