IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my brothers out on Sunday for a final Nook trip on the mighty C.R. Pressure was on 'cause I had one brother who had not hooked-up this season, and he'd been out with me twice. We fished 50 feet, and managed to entice one last fish to bite a clancy wobbler. This was his first chinook!

Thanks to all who posted tech tips this season, I had my best fall yet.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Nice fish and way to produce when the pressure is on :cheers: We hit the CR today for about three hours. Not a boat in sight and we ended the day putting a dandy mint bright buck in the box. There are still plenty of fish to make it interesting. I'll be there Saturday :cool:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Nice! Where was Jeff in all this?

How many does that make to the TunderJet for the season?

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
beautiful fish guys ! Those straglers are coming in fast and look great ! Hope i hook up with a few tomorrow :grin: If not...consolation prize would be a nice Coho :shrug: Congrats

MrDorkfish

Louis

[ 10-08-2003, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Mrdorkfish ]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good job,and nice fish. I had to work last week but heading down to my secret spot next week. Will give you a call and keep you posted. Alan

·
Registered
50 Posts
Red, you must be good! I dont think many people could made Steve catch a fish. When are you going to hit tillamook? I just saw the web cam at lysters with the heavy bar conditions and thought of my grandfather. He was stationed at garibaldi with the coast guard-actually the life saving patrol before it became CG. He used to ride the tide out over the bar, fish, the ride the incoming back into the bay in a liitle rowing skiff. Even in calm conditions quite a feat IMHO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts