IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I slipped on a rock while fishing Saturday and I think I busted the tail bone. It still smarts, especially if I plop myself down at just the right angle. My request is that I heal up properly with the least amount of discomfort.
Thanks,
Jim

· Registered
690 Posts
Its probably just a bruise if your up and walking,but can be uncomfortable for a long time.Take care of yourself and stay warm.

· Registered
10,869 Posts
OUCH Jim!!! :bigshock: You're supposed to sit on your tailbone...not walk on it :wink: I'll pray your discomfort goes away and you begin the process of healing without any negative effects! :angel:

-jokester

· Registered
9,881 Posts
OUCH Jim!!! :bigshock: You're supposed to sit on your tailbone...not walk on it :wink: I'll pray your discomfort goes away and you begin the process of healing without any negative effects! :angel:

-jokester
=======
I agree with Jokester. Jim should old men like us still be fishing???? :cheers: :cheers: :jester:
DAB

· Registered
13,724 Posts
I agree with Jokester. Jim should old men like us still be fishing???? :cheers: :cheers: :jester:
DAB

Ohh Man DAB you left yourself open for old jokes hahahahaha rp :eek: :jester:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.