IFish.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my dad and father in-law out today, expecting to get soaked. Boy, was I wrong instead I got sunburned. What beautiful day! Fishing was extremely slow inside today. Fished from 8:30 to 2:00 with only one jack for our efforts. The bar was flat and the ocean was even smoother. But, my father was a little skittish about going outside. So we stayed inside the buoy. My dad decided to bring a few bananas for us to eat.:frown: I only had to sacrifice one crab pot to the fishing gods for that mistake.
I told him we are lucky that the boat didn't spontaneously combust. :jester:

Anyway great day fishing, not so great catching.

·
Registered
318 Posts
my boys were out there yesterday and saw dolfins in the bay went 6 for 10 ... just talked to him this morning and he said i was slow and clear .... im heading down this afternoon.....wish me luck !!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
well i went 4 -4 the boat went 10 - 17... 2 natives.... not too bad out there i got sick and we were done in 2 1/2 hrs ... here is a pic of my wife and i with our fish.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Very nice Jade Monkey ...were you outside or inside...any reports from inside? thx...swampy

·
Registered
318 Posts
Very nice Jade Monkey ...were you outside or inside...any reports from inside? thx...swampy
the inside was slow ..... we were about a mile south of the CR buoy ... i pulled sardines out of there bellies ... most of the boats i talked to limited out and were outside ... the water wasnt that bad ive seen it alot worse.... oh yeah i saw 3 sharks also ......

·
Registered
636 Posts
Interesting...
The Baidarka fished all day at Buoy 10 on Sunday and we got nice silvers, one throw-away king (although he was about 28lbs!)...wish it was Wednesday.
Hit CR and did the same..yadda yadda....fish on.
Looks like the damn #'s have dropped a bit due to the warm water at the mouth...but hopefully it will cool before we head back over for Labor day (another can't-keep-Chinook weekend!) Fish and game [email protected]@rds

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Jade

Maybe the tiger shark on my back scared them away. Thanks for the Tat. Anyone looking to get a tattoo, Jade is the man. :bowdown:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts