IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
21,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GO FISH!!!!!!!!!!
(see below)

This afternoon...keep your fingers crossed.

Very preliminary data from Oregon (sans Washington) suggests they may be able to squeak through the weekend...

Even without chinook, though, coho are building on the buoy at the top of the tide...

· Registered
5,917 Posts
:pray::pray: please oh gracious lord....

· Registered
3,424 Posts
I must be a bad fisherman, me and my dad fished all day down there yesterday and for the 500 + boats around us we saw maybe 6 fish taken at the buoy, maybe just an off day??? Hope it does hold through the weekend want to try one more time.

· Registered
23,212 Posts
I have decided that we don't know how to fish down there. Fished hard for 4 days with 5 rods and caught only 5 nooks.

We have had done well every year for the last 4 years then this year someone changed the rules on us. What we did for years and years no longer worked.

I am bad fisherman. I have decided.

· Registered
4,168 Posts
I must be a bad fisherman, me and my dad fished all day down there yesterday and for the 500 + boats around us we saw maybe 6 fish taken at the buoy, maybe just an off day??? Hope it does hold through the weekend want to try one more time.
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

My buddy has been down 2 days now.He is a fish getter.2 takes yesterday.Non today as of this time.Says water is pretty warm.Tides are good though.He has a smaller boat and wont take it to the b-10.My luck they will shut down before I get out:frown:.Although I want to target silvers from this system.:food::food::food:My second choice of salmon meat behind springers.

· Premium Member
21,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Verdict's In...go Fish...closes Monday Night To Chinook As Scheduled...blog To Follow On Olive.

· Registered
5,917 Posts
:cheers::cheers::cheers::dance::meme::yay::yay:
Verdict's In...go Fish...closes Monday Night To Chinook As Scheduled...blog To Follow On Olive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.