IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard anything about a recent (within the last month) state record busting brown being pulled out of Paulina. There are some rumors out there about this. Can anyone verify?

ORA

[ 10-17-2003, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: OregonRedside ]

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
I have been up there alot this last month I think the biggest to come out was about 23# nothing close to the record. I my be wrong thow

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
I have been up there alot this last month I think the biggest to come out was about 23# nothing close to the record. I may be wrong thow

·
Registered
37 Posts
My buddy from Sisters read an article in "I believe" the Bend newspaper this week about Paulina Lake. It talked of a story about one fisherman catching a bunch of large browns. The article went on to talk about dying or dead fish being found which were larger than the state record. I did not read the article. I think this might be what the rumors are about.

It was enough to get us to go and fish Saturday morning. The wind was up and the fishing was slow. The wind died down around noon but we had to leave.

On a side note, the kokanee were spawning and it was interesting to see the fish in the spawning colors. The males really look like tiny sockeye.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts