IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me the phone number of Brad's?
I haven't been able to find any of the Wobblers here in Idaho so I'm hoping to call Brad's directly.
Thanks for the help in advance.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Did you try Howards? They used to have them...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I raced home to find the informations. On the back of the Brad's Wobblers package it says "Made in Taiwan" with no other information. Sorry.

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Brad doesn't sell direct. You would probably have to call a store and then have them ship them out to you. I'll shoot you an e-mail in a couple minutes with a local contact that may help you out. :shrug:

I would e-mail you but you don't have the envelope icon for me to do this. E-mail me and I will shoot you some info back.

[ 09-25-2003, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: steelheadslayer ]

·
Registered
985 Posts
Well I would try gijoes.com they might have it there. If not, I would just call a GI Joe's store and order it over the phone, and they will ship you the product to your house for about $4 shipping. It would help them if you knew the product stock numbers, but not necessary.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Fishrunner - I contacted Brad's a month or so ago and was told I'd have to get their product from local dealers. The Sportsman's Warehouse was one of their Boise area distributors but I've never seen the Wobblers there. Howard's is another option as Mojo indicated - I'm going to check them out this weekend.

My source lately has been High Desert Marine in Hermiston - always pick up stuff there when I'm passing through, and Rod has been real good about providing stuff through the mail - if you want his email and phone number send me an email.

Might not hurt if some of us Treasure Valley residents start bugging the SW store manager about carrying this product. Show him what we want using printouts from Brad's website. Until we start putting the pressure on the store they're going to carry stuff primarily for the local fisheries [bass, panfish, trout, sturgeon] and neglect our other needs.

Dean

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Dean is right. Start bugging the manager at Sportsmans Warehouse to stock Brad's Lures and Ammermans's Eggs and Cure. I know the other Sportsman's carry them. We need to start getting the good stuff here as well.

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
BS Fishtales (360) 423-9365

As mentioned, Brad does not sell direct to private individuals. They do sell to retailers and wholesalers.

If you call that number say hi to my brother Duane and he will give you stores in your area that carry their product or at least a wholesaler that sells to retailers that carry that product and they will fix you up.

The website that someone posted also has the fax and email address if you choose to go that route.

Dan

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the responses! You guys are great.
Mojo and Born to fish: I have checked at Howards and he didn't seem to know what they were. One of his employees knew what they were but Howard doesn't stock them.
I'm going to the "Reach" next week Wed nite through Sunday. Maybe see some of you there. I'll have the VHF on-- "Fishrunner" give me a call.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Fishrunner, on your way to the Reach, take a side trip through Hermiston on Hwy. 395 and stop at High Desert Marine. They carry Brad's Wobbler's. They're on the left just before you get to the the entry road to McNary Dam. It's really not taking you out of your way. I think they close at 5 pm.

Good luck on the river.

Dean

1 - 13 of 13 Posts