IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,416 Posts
I own a tomkat and I like it just fine, It is a compact bow, and it is lightweight, It is probably not as accurate at long ranges as the larger, heavier bows, but all in all for hunting distances it is a good starter bow.
The tomkat was my first bow, and this year I killed a buck and a bull with it, and it did what I wanted it to do, and has never failed me while shooting it.
There are bows that will shoot better, but for an entry level bow, its a good bow.
Hope this helps.

· Registered
197 Posts
Bowtech makes very good bows and stands behind their product. The company in located in Eugene. Check out their web site.

I own two and will be buying a third this year. I have never shot the tomcat. You need to shoot it and several other makes and models. Make sure that it is the bow for you.

· Registered
1,059 Posts
I have an 2002 ESD and they bend over backwards to make you happy....

Taken my bow down there to see if they could quiet it a bit more and they worked on it replacing and adding parts.....all for free

They have also offered to redo the limb mounts when I can leave it for a week or so to make the draw smoother....(free again)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.