IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone doing anything at Bonneville? I'm going tomorrow good or bad. Just wanted to get my expectations up. :grin:

Thanks,
Finnman

·
Registered
522 Posts
Finnman;
I might go tomarrow also, I'm in a 16' smokercraft ospry, kind of a black and red color,
what are you going to be in?
I have not heard any reports.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hookem I'll be in 22' Alumaweld (white). That's a perk when your grandfather is a guide. I'll keep an eye out for you. Good luck.

Finnman

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think going up there is a good bet. Last week I fished the oak tree in 12.5 feet of water. Great Thurs. slow Friday, but still a good bet, unless you can go in the ocean and if you can do that, you would be crazy not to go. It is incredible fishing. Most are silvers and not all that big, but ocean fresh is sushi fresh!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
I will be up there myself on friday in a 19ft alumaweld with a 175 merc. i have VHF i will be on 68 or 13 feel free to say hi. i will answer mike. I will be putting in at the fishery and will be in the area of the OT or SR.
Anyone else will be up there on friday?
******?, hogmaster? anyone?
mike
tight lines

·
Banned
1,262 Posts
I've been fishing the bank up there.Got 1 23lber :dance: ,and a 39 in gator :grin: . Early morn bite good in front of oak tree. When the water level starts dropping , bite drops off
. Only boats i saw getting fish were on the oregon side a little above the creek.
Good luck to all. :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts