IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
As far as the parking lot goes, savor the flavor brother. In two weeks it will be a zoo :hoboy:

Thanks for the peeler reports, it only gets better from here on out.

Hey Scott- You ready for a workout? When you feel froggy give me a holler...

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Scott-If you are thinking about Saturday, we could meet you guys out there. Erica has been itching for a peeler trip. I'm game bro, let me know...

How did you guys do on the springers?

[ 05-05-2003, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Tacklebuster ]

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
You betcha Rick, I love to see their face as line melts off the reel faster than butter in a frying pan. My favorite is watching someone try to take the rod out of the holder as it is going to town :shocked:

Getting about time to dust off the broom sticks...

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Rick- Sounds like the Carrot boys and Ryan are up for a workout :cool:

Ryan- Your in on my ride. I got all the gear and bait. I'll even record your "popping" on video. Just bring your lunch. I will give you a heads up when it's close.

[ 05-06-2003, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Tacklebuster ]

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Scott- We can throw some vittles on the heat :cool:

I will be more than happy to take anyone out that has never done this before. I will start making trips in about 2 weeks a lot. I will do a couple recon trips in the next couple of days. To those that would like to learn the ropes post a response or shoot me some mail. I don't do flotilla's or challenges. I go out, hammer the fish, have a good time and head back to the house. All in favor say I :cool: .

I'll be away from the puter for a couple days chasing halibut with the Salty Dogs. Peelers will gather for the Tacklebuster :dance:

[ 05-07-2003, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Tacklebuster ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.