IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Troller. Explorer, Marlin curious.
14,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ditto what Mark said. This place was on Mc-loughlin in Milwaukie and they recently got bought out by Potter Webster and moved to Delta Park. The guys name is :bowdown: Rob (503)890-5656. If they don't make it they can. He will assess your problem, tell you what the deal is and you can believe it. Rob has gone the extra mile for me and for Puffin numerous times going back 15 years.

Tell him I sent ya and say hi for me.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Thanks to all of you who replied. I will get on this right away and let you know the outcome.

Regards,

Rusty

·
Registered
370 Posts
Having worked in outside sales for a few years in industrial supply, I can tell you sometimes matching "boat trailer" components can be frustrating. Some "OEM" stuff can be strange/special. I have built some trailers and repaired a few. In my area I always call:
Six Robblees Inc Truck Equip. They are are out of Clackamas. 503-652-9971. Ask for Nick.
Things he will ask are:
Axle length-
Load Rating-
Wheel Lug Design- if you want to change wheel size
Might need to change fenders??
Frame measurement?
Distance between wheels.

The more info you have, the better chance of getting what you need on the first go.

If you have any problems, call me. I'll be glad to help an IFISHER.
JP

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Does anyone know of a place where I might be able to purchase a replacement axel for my small trailer?

I currently have 12' wheels and I don't trust them. I want to move up to 14' wheels. Can I just replace hubs or do I need a new axel and hubs?

Thanks,

Rusty

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Try Van Specialties in Lake Oswego. It is behind the Albertsons and Gi Joes just off I-5. You can find the address in the phone book.

That is where I had mine repalced.

[ 05-26-2003, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Stz ll ]

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Try Potter/Webster on MLK Blvd. They should have all your trailer needs. And alot of other stuff you'll wanna buy that you don't need too.

Mark :wink:

[ 05-26-2003, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: FishinMission ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts