IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a secure, covered boat storage facility on the west side that is affordable for a working guy?

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
280 Posts
Waterhouse R/V Boat Storage

I stored my boat there a couple of years ago before we bought a house. 24 hour access and pretty reasonable at the time, something like $60 a month for covered parking.

[ 06-09-2003, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: Pete ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Right in your neck of the woods... Bunch's Boat Storage just off Cornellius Pass road just north of the freeway. $70 a month for a covered space. My boat loves staying there when she is not in the water!

:cheers:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just talked to R&M Marine in Tualatin. The charge $1.50 per linear foot (includes trailer) for uncovered storage and $2.50 per linear foot for covered storage.

You can only get to your boat or park it during their normal business hours which are M-F 9-5:30 and Sat 9-4:30. No Sunday access.

I'm going to drive by the place today since I live in Tualatin.

If there is anything to add after I see the place I will let you know.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. If I can work out good storage then I don't have an excuse for not getting a new jetboat!!! :wink:

Mark :cheers:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Follow up on R&M Marine.

The place is a wide open gravel area. Not typical for a storage yard. The guys work in the warehouse on motors and what not, so it seems safe enough. They don't like people to back their boats into the storage areas - just drop em off and they will park them.

I would prefer a place that has 24 hour access and is more tuned to folks that pull their boats in and out on a regular basis. Having said that, your boat may be safer there as they work close to where the stored boats are.

Main plus for me is they are 5 minutes from my house. For the time being, I'll keep the Custom Weld in the driveway. :rolleyes:

[ 06-09-2003, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: GearUp ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts