IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to rent a 14' aluminum boat with about a 15 hp outboard motor (trailer included, of course) for about a week but I cannot seem to locate any place that rents boats like this. Can anyone out there point me in the right direction or is there no direction....thanks.

boatless in Portland

·
Registered
516 Posts
You are going to get a hard time if you don't do an introductory post.

On the boat rentals where are you trying to use it? Most places that rent boats want you to use them at there place but you said you wanted a trailer. Plus I would imagine the price of rental would be pretty steep and if you looked around a little you could probably put a set up like you want to rent for less than $1000. My first boat was that exact set up and I got it for $600.

·
Premium Member
14,486 Posts
ahem, yes, introductory post. howsabout the story behind why you're looking for this boat setup you're asking about?

i'll second grits' opinion. for what you're looking for you can get a nice little rig for under $1000. if you're looking to rent, you'll never find one with a trailer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts