IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is a good place to buy a prop, used or reconditioned?

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Sportcraft has a great selection of new and used props. If you are or can go to Tacoma, Tacoma Prop by the Tacoma dome builds new props. If you have some time ebay has tons of props.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Check ebaymotors.com. There are usually over 400 props on there at any one time, you gotta know exactly what you want, however.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
TundraIII is right the best place is AMPRO.

If yours is bad, take it to them and they will fix it for you for less than half the price of a new one and it will only take a week to get it back.

Take it from someone who has had their prop in quite a few times, :hoboy: ME!

I am on first name basis with these guys. For awhile there I thought I was the only one keeping them in buisness. :grin:

Here's thier number # 503-655-9013 They are located at 11497 SE Hwy 212 in Clackamas. They are across the street from the Fred Meyer warehouses. In the same building as Wichita Pub. and D&R communications.

[ 07-23-2003, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: fishchaser ]

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I have nothing but praise for this company. They know what they are talking about and I got a veryyyyy good price on a new prop. http://www.seattle-propeller.com/ I ordered a prop and it was here the next AM. Great service.

[ 07-23-2003, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: trap50 ]

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks, i tried e-bay, no luck, will give ampro a call today... :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts