IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone to fish with. I have a few friends that I fish with but they usually only have weekends off, so I'm looking for people to fish with mostly during the week. I have a 20' Pro-V that fish out of so there is room for a couple more guys/gals. You would need your own gear though.
Additionally, I would be willing to share a ride in your boat if you need someone to fill a seat. I'm retired so have plenty of time on my hands.
Generally I launch out of Newport.

Thanks, PM me if interested

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a gradywhite 258 journey I too am also willing to meet and fish with other like minded guys who love to fish. Maybe we could all meet Somewhere and talk fishing and get to know each other. I don't know how to pm here. What do you guys think

·
Registered
913 Posts
Looking for someone to fish with. I have a few friends that I fish with but they usually only have weekends off, so I'm looking for people to fish with mostly during the week. I have a 20' Pro-V that fish out of so there is room for a couple more guys/gals. You would need your own gear though.
Additionally, I would be willing to share a ride in your boat if you need someone to fill a seat. I'm retired so have plenty of time on my hands.

I am interested, have my own boat (17' Arima) and fish mostly with my wife. She doesn't like weekends, crowded halibut days and getting up early. Last year my boat caught salmon and tuna, have caught Halibut also, but didn't fish for them last year. Have all the fishing tackle for fish mentioned. I also launch out of Newport, can go on short notice. I am retired also.

RichR: If you want to send a Private Message put your mouse on the persons name in their post. You will see message in the bottom right of the pop up box.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ill hit you up... Im off on mon-tue, so a lot of my buddies arent available on weekdays.
What port? I’m in the same situation.
Fish Newport , Winchester and coos bay.
2019 22ft NR seahawk.
Jeff
What port? I’m in the same situation.
Fish Newport , Winchester and coos bay.
2019 22ft NR seahawk.
Jeff
Hi Jeff, thanks for responding. I'm surprised at the response I've gotten regarding this request. There are lots of fisherman with the same issue, who would have figured?
I'm in Seal Rock, give me a call if you want to talk or meet somewhere. 307-340-1645
Thanks Steve

·
Registered
28 Posts
well stevec looks like you started something here which is a great idea met with one of the other guys who posted hereoday at the marina had a good visit and we will be fishing together in the future looking forward to meeting you also

·
Registered
913 Posts
well stevec looks like you started something here which is a great idea met with one of the other guys who posted hereoday at the marina had a good visit and we will be fishing together in the future looking forward to meeting you also
Had a great visit with RichR today, looking forward to many great fishing trips with Rich and others. I can usually make it to Newport with 2 hours notice. Although if I take my boat it does take a little longer!

I agree great idea stevec, thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
would love to join this effort. Will be moored at Newport June 1 thru Oct. 25ft Parker, pm for contact info, retired and love to fish and crab
Army, thanks for responding. Looks like quite a few of us are looking for new friends to fish with. Give me a call and we can visit and talk about it.

Thanks Steve
307-340-1645

·
Registered
452 Posts
I have a gradywhite 258 journey I too am also willing to meet and fish with other like minded guys who love to fish. Maybe we could all meet Somewhere and talk fishing and get to know each other. I don't know how to pm here. What do you guys think
I would be up for that Rich, as I'll be retiring in May. I sent my contact info. Lets get together!

·
Registered
276 Posts
If the herring are in, I plan on going to Newport
On Thursday if anyone wants to meet up and introduce ourselves. Maybe catch some bait
And a few crabs.
I will be in a white crew cab dodge and a blue
NR seahawk with tower and garmin radar.

Jeff

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
would love to join this effort. Will be moored at Newport June 1 thru Oct. 25ft Parker, pm for contact info, retired and love to fish and crab
Thank you for your service sir

·
Registered
499 Posts

PM sent.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Y'all. I am new to Newport and looking for like minded locals to fish with. Is this "group" still active? Is it for boat owners only? If not, Id love to get together with some locals. Id also love the opportunity to fill an empty seat some time. I would absolutely contribute in what ever way I could. I can be helpful launching, docking, prepping, etc. I just want to get on some fish :)
Chris

·
Registered
Stergeon, Lingcod & Rockfish, Salmon, Steelhead, Walleye, Trout, Crappie
9 Posts

My name is Nate... I'm relocating back to the Pacific Northwest soon (hopefully within the next 1-6 months). Hopefully selling my house in New Mexico soon. I'm 53, recently single, and retired... I'll have plenty of time for fishing. I'm hoping to keep monthly rent and/or mortgage under $1,000/mo, so that I have plenty of disposable income for an active fishing, BBQ, and traveling lifestyle. If you have any leads on available property - please let me know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts