IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GEE WHIZ! The guy just can't get me into a fish!

Blame it on the guide, right?

:smile: :smile:

I am!

Anyway, here's the report for ya...

Fished Memaloose today. Greeted a nice couple on the water, and just after they told me they had been out 4 times with NOTHING, they troll a little ahead, and by golly, they have a 22 pound fish on! Finless! YAY! It was so awesome!
So, then... the blood started pumping through my veins. Today is the day! Right?

Not...

We invited your very own Pete, from ifish along, and he witnessed the whole thing!
Ask him!!!

Bill didn't get Pete into a fish either! So there! Proof positive that it's not me!

Every time we go out, Bill usually hooks a fish for himself, but can't seem to share. Today, he didn't even hook one himself! SELFISH, HUH?

We did see another caught, but I just can't get my guide to get on the ball here.

Got any suggestions to help HIM out? :smile:

Ohhhhhh.... He's gonna kill me now! :grin:
Jen

·
Administrator
41,373 Posts
You should have tried bobber and eggs. I've heard that can be the ticket at times. :grin:

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's OK... I'm expecting a fish with every cast, TOMORROW!

:smile:

G

·
Originally posted by Pete:
You should have tried bobber and eggs. I've heard that can be the ticket at times. :grin:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">So Pete, what did she really fish. :grin:

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you tell, you are banned from ifish, Pete.

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am expecting a fish with every cast, yet, TOMORROW!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I love the suspence... It's going to happen any day now, and the quest is best, right?

Jen

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Wow Jen..... just woke up from a nap. I dreamed a woman, who looked very much like you, caught a huge SPRING salmon.... :whazzup:

Tomorrow must be Your Day! We'll expect a report, and a pic as well... :cheers:

Tim :smile:

G

·
What's this? From the girl who was PROUD fishing reports on her site filled up Bonneville! :shocked:

Now this direct order for silence about fishing in her "own neighborhood?" :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

P.S. Is Bill talking to you? :grin:

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
And here I thought it was going to be a story about a billfish stealing more gear... dang it all!

Jennie - You better get into the fish soon here...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts