IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for all your input. Hats, shirts and other X-treme Fishing stuff will sure be available

CAPT KUJO

·
Registered
10,879 Posts
I don't think it's your system...doesn't show on my computer either...
:shrug:
-jokester

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by CAPT KUJO:
Thank you for all your input. Hats, shirts and other X-treme Fishing stuff will sure be available

CAPT KUJO
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Sorry...had a problem with picture upload

CAPT KUJO

·
Registered
733 Posts
(takes two dramimine than looks at the new logo) nice job Capt. that pretty much tells the tale doesnt it? look like heart pounding fun... and you get to keep the fish tooooo!!! wow this is better than disneyland. joco

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
totally excellent.

Do you get a T-shirt if you DON'T survive?

·
Registered
10,879 Posts
Sweet Pic CAPT KUJO!!
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by lost_sailor:
totally excellent.

Do you get a T-shirt if you DON'T survive?
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Of course comes with your burial at sea :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by WaterDog:
What about past "surviviors"? :grin:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">You know you're in dude!

·
Premium Member
22,262 Posts
Much improved, Kim...great logo...

I'll buy a T-shirt...

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Cool! Looks Great.

So if we go out with you on that thing and survive, do you get a sticker or badge that say's "I survived the Black Rocket"? :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Steelie Steve:
Cool! Looks Great.

So if we go out with you on that thing and survive, do you get a sticker or badge that say's "I survived the Black Rocket"? :grin: :grin:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Funny you should memtion that, as the logo goes on the front of the shirt and "I survived the BLACK ROCKET" goes on the back.. You're right on it!!!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
much better! :cheers: If I were to book a trip with you for a triple shot....tuna,salmon & halibutt, can you give me an idea of what date I should book for? how long should I wait before booking?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by kayakfisher:
Very cool logo...now what number should I call to get a booking for an extreeeeem fishing trip?

M.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">call 800-247-8070 ask for Christy. Or you can e-mail her direct at: [email protected]

Thanks for yoru interest!

CAPT KUJO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts