IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have read what I wrote today on the front page, you can plainly see that I am TRYING not to fish.

I have WORK TO DO!!!!

So, what does Bill do? He calls me on the phone, and tells me the bite is really pretty good right now, and if I'd like, I could jump in the boat and fish!

OH YEAH? AND WHO IS GOING TO DO MY WORK?

ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH!

Go, or no? Stay, or play? I'll regret it later, if I do. Half of me is already in the car, the other half, home in my PJ'S!

HELP!

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Go! The bite will only last a while (finite) but work will always be there (infinite). Besides, you can give us a report when you get back and think of it as working for your fellow ifishers. :grin:

Skein

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh dear.... Oh dear oh dear oh dear....

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
The season isn't going to last for ever. :shocked: Just go fish. :wink: If you catch one you can always give it to me. :grin:

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have got to go the Freddies. I have got to go the PO. I have to finish a web page. I have to go to the bank, and send GBS a check.
I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and stay home.
Man, this is driving me so crazy I can't even think! But... I WILL BE STRONG.

NO FISHING TODAY.

Jen

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Clones! The answer is Clones. We each need several to get it all done! The "real" us gets to do all the fun stuff of course! :grin:

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bill has two 30's in the box. GO BILL!
He says the bite has let up a bit. Whew! Close one, Jen! Breathe... Breathe!

Bowles has two teams, they have four or five.

John C... Don't know how to spell his name... Kraudhaufer? Anyway, sound it out... He SAYS he has four, but Bill doesn't know if he believes him. :smile:

Marty P. came down from Memaloose, cuz it's dead up there.

I'll keep you posted. :smile:

This is fun, fishing vicariously through them, and still getting my work done!

Jen

[ 11-06-2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
I`ll fill in for you on the boat and let you do the important stuff. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Jennie- what the heck are you waiting for???????????? i would go if i didn't live 1.5 hours away in your place :wink: :rolleyes: . tomorrow IS another day, and if you get a chance to go when the bite is on, why wouldn't you go for a few hours this morning and then get your errands (?) done on your way home?????? you got time. all you need to do is make the most of your day, and all will be good. let us know how you do today, please. have a good time, BTS

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Supposedly the bite went off, after my final decision.

Now, is that my fault? :smile: My fault cuz I didn't go?

Or, did I not go, knowing that the bite would go off?

I knew. I just knew!

Jen

·
Premium Member
6,233 Posts
It's never your fault. It would be Bill's fault. He called after the two fish, right? Why not after the first one? They kept biting for a while out of anticipation. They knew you'd be there. They lost hope when you didn't show. Now they are sad and pouting (lower lips protruding on a big chinooks is not a pretty picture). Pouting and sad salmon don't have much an appetite you know.

By the way, teasing all of us who are working at our desks is cruel.
"Should I go fish, shouldn't I go fish?" Meanwhile, the rest of us are just working away. :depressed: Gotta run, I'm late for a meeting, arrggghh.

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didn't fish. I worked, too.
Now I am very, very tired, and FISHLESS. :depressed:

Jen

·
Registered
62 Posts
These tough decisions are killer! :shocked:
It is your duty to go fish the TBAY.
You guys are my only link to the honey hole.
Go Fish Go fish Go fish

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
The tides look good next week, with morning low tide times. Go get 'em then. Work hard at getting your plate clean, while the tides are off and then you can put on a clinic!!!! Show us guys a thing or two out there.

Heck, we are all working today, that's why we type on our work breaks. Even Grant Scheele and Scott Amerman went to work today! :wink: They both posted late this morning.

I'll be waiting for a picture post of your limit of chrome hens, let's say Monday or Tuesday.

SKP

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I guess it did, about 3 or so... There was a bite, all day long. Some were lucky, some not, as usual.

Bill ended up with those same two.

I don't know how it's going today, cuz I think he forgot his cell phone.

Jen

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Missed the call unfortunately, but got a message from a friend that's fishing in the Rendevous. He's been in the Ghost Hole and their boat has two already this morning and supposedly there's been a pretty decent bite.

Sometimes living in Central Oregon just isn't all it's cracked up to be :mad: , especially when there's salmon or steelhead running over on the coast. Wait, that's all year 'round. Dangit!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts