IFish Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Instead of saying, 'who cares" maybe one of you single fellers outa cozy up to Melinda or Bill if that's your flavor. And just remember at it was my suggestion. Id take a 25' fishing boat as a thank you.
I've been working on MacKenzie Scott. No luck yet. :p

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hopefully they won't infect two more with there nonsense anytime soon. Or worse yet, one of em comes to Orygun and buys the state.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Instead of saying, 'who cares" maybe one of you single fellers outa cozy up to Melinda or Bill if that's your flavor. And just remember that it was my suggestion. Id take a 25' fishing boat as a thank you.
If you’re going 25’...might as well make it 30’!!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Okay DZ, here you go ;)
The important thing is that they continue to work together in order to "philanthropy" the heck out of us. Anybody else think it's not a coincidence that this "tabletop exercise" took place at pretty much the same time covid was released? Let me guess, I'm just a conspiracy theorist?

·
Registered
38,069 Posts
Some women like ugly dogs. I guess they’re not real enough for you.

B C. I wondered about that too. I’m not a conspiracy theorist. Seemed to be odd timing....

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
There's a saying with people concerned about the agenda of the global elite. "They always tell you what they are going to do".

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Just saw the news. After 27 years they are tossing in the towel. Bet she gets a healthy settlement. Maybe beat Bezos' ex? What's with these old billionaires?
It was “her” that filed.

Reactions: blackdog

·
Premium Member
17,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I saw a story today about Bill taking a long weekend very year to spend with his ex-girlfriend. The one he had before getting married. Apparently that was part of their marriage agreement.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
they've given away more money than everyone on iFish combined, yet they're made fun of and belittled. Jealous much?
They have more money than everyone on iFish combined ... logic much?

I’m pretty sure they don’t log in to iFish to see what people think about them. ;)

21 - 40 of 46 Posts