IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been some talk of big fish as of late. I know Tracker lost a pig on Sunday.

Here are 2 nice fish Bud, Dave and I landed last Sunday.

After we bled them out the one I’m holding on the left went 38lbs and the one Beer Waggin has tipped the scale at 32.

Great trip Bud, thanks again. This stuff just keeps getting better.

Can’t wait to do it again Brother!

· Registered
3,410 Posts
Wow - those are porkers. We had a few in the low 30's last weekend. I need to start weighing some of the bigger ones as the season runs into September. Hopefully it won't be uncommon to find a 40 pounder by then.

That's sure one incredible looking boat. Needs a few more rods and reels though...:grin::grin::grin:

· Registered
1,146 Posts
Nice looking fish guys. Did you catch them on live bait? If so that had to be a fun ride, just slide it into gear and hang on.
TV

· Registered
115 Posts
I tuna fished out of Charleston last Sunday and when I was talking with a couple guys that work there and they said someone brought in a 50 pounder!! I never saw it but the guys that told me were reputable.

· Registered
2,773 Posts
I think the white pants are the best part?????????... good job !!!

· Registered
10,527 Posts
Those are some nice fish! Look and white pants tuna fishing too - you guys must really be pros! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.