IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I thought friday was flat! Today was so flat I wished I brought the water skis! The BIG fish in the pic was caught by "Cindy", her 1st time on the Ocean as well as the 1st time fishing. And she whacks a 50 incher.
:bowdown: All of them came from the Chicken Ranch. We had a great day. Avg speed 47 mph. Probably our last week end on the ocean this year.

CAPT KUJO

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Doesn't look like a big butt to me. :whazzup: Can't seem to hold that fish up though! :grin: :wink:

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Miss B Haven:
Doesn't look like a big butt to me. :whazzup: Can't seem to hold that fish up though! :grin: :wink:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">50 incher + is a BIG BUTT to me. Just to clearify!

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
whay the fancy suit you ask??. If you saw how his boat plows out to sea, (airborn and all) you'd understand. Let's just say it all part of the high adrenalin rush. Kujo, I'll get in touch with you after your trip about boat graphics.
Great looking fish!
GBS

[ 10-08-2003, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: greenbuttskunk ]

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
The suits keep you warm and dry but the most important factor is they will save your life. Not only are they a floatation device but they will keep you warm in very cold water. I purchased a suit for myself and one for my wife complete with the thermals. I love hitting the salt in my sled and I have a peace of mind knowing that if something catastrophic was to happen, I can float in the water until I get picked up.

I have jumped in the ocean in 50 degree water and have just bobbed around for a while just because I could. I love them

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Survival suits are required on Tacklebusters boat too. Ya never know when CATCH AND EAT will strike. :hoboy: :tongue: :grin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts