IFish.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GB just look at the top of the front page Jennie has a link. I think there $2.50 each. One size fits all.

EDIT: Had to edit out the 5.00. They are only 2.50! Didn't want to scare anyone! :smile:

[ 01-03-2004, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I'ld put one on my leaky tub bon't I don't want to degrade ifish that way... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: maybee with a little gel coat she may appear posted with all those pretty boats but till then :blush:

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
Hey you got a center consol just plaster them all over that no chance of the trailer rubbing them off there rp

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
Thanks for the input. I was thinking about locating them on the motor. Now, the center consol sounds like the plan. :cheers:

·
Administrator
119,501 Posts
Click here for ifish gear! :smile:

Please put some on your vehicles! I really get a kick out of seeing ifish stickers driving around Portland. :smile:

I get honked at occasionally, with mine. It's fun! (Or maybe I'm a bad driver!-- I set myself up for that one, I KNOW!)

Jen

[ 01-03-2004, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
499 Posts
Put it on each side back where the bilge pump puts the water back into the river. That will be seen at all times.

SPACE

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
As soon as we get some warmer weather I plan to put my new "I fish" stickers on the boat. Any suggestions to keep from rubbing them off?

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Start with a clean and dry surface area. Put the high on the boat for so they don't rub against the rails of the trailer and for better visibility.

The money goes to support this wonderful website, so buy extras and don't forget the tow rig either. You might get a random thumbs up while your driving down the freeway one day :grin:

·
Registered
371 Posts
How do you get the stickers? and how much are they? and do they have and various sizes? Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts