IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Best: Dirty Harry, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, Unforgiven, Escape from Alcatraz.

Mediocre: Heartbreak Ridge. Gran Tourino. Fistfull of Dollars. For a few dollars more.

Bad: Paint your Wagon. The Orangutan movie?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
288 Posts
Dirty Harry and Magnum Force were the best of the Inspector Callahan series. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly for westerns. Eiger Sanction was by far his best mountain climbing movie. Trouble with the Curve for baseball. Play Misty for Me for the crazy psycho chick genre. Kelly's Heroes and Heartbreak Ridge for war movies.
So many excellent movies throughout his career.
The Bridges of Madison County is my least favorite although truthfully I never watched it.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Good

Unforgiven, GBU, and Pale Rider for westerns
Million Dollar Baby
Gran Torino
The Mule
Bridges of Madison County
Mystic River

Bad

Firefox
Pink Cadillac
The second Orangutan movie

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Outlaw Josey Wales is my favorite...but all the westerns were good......Firefox was horrible...Surprising about Gran Torino....I thought it was pretty good!

Reactions: coach

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Grand torino I thought would be his last movie. I was wrong. I thought the racial profiling was idiotic.
Josey wells is probably his best along w unforgiven. Good bad and the ugly was good because of tuco.
In the line of fire w John Malkovich is pretty good too, though Malkovich stole the lead role in that 1. Renee Russo was an absolute smoke show in that movie.. It's always on TV as well.

·
Registered
5,775 Posts
Best....."Unforgiven". Watching his transformation from dirt farmer back to his former ruthless killer self is what set this movie apart from his other westerns.

"You cowardly son-of-a-*****. You just shot and unarmed man!"
"Well, he should have armed himself, if he is going to decorate his saloon with my friends."

Worst....."Any Which Way But Loose" or the sequel "Any Which Way You Can". If your film relies on a monkey as a major character, it needs to go back to the drawing board.

Has anyone else seen his latest flicks "The Mule" or "Cry Macho" ?

-E-

1 - 20 of 40 Posts