IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a little summmer chinook fishing this weekend hoping that one day I could be as good as the carrot team :grin:

Friday:5:00 am started out at chinnok landing went up river right below reed island.Fished it hard untill about 6:30pm.Then I moved into the honey hole.10 mins.later FISH ON!! with a solo chinese fire drill and a 30 min fight a bright 35+++ native pops up on top of the surface.Oh well realese it in the water and back up I go.Tie off back bounce my spinner,set the rod in the holder turn around and all the sudden there it go's again FISH ON!!Never have I been so lucky!! 10 mins. later 19.5# bonked in the boat.I'm going home!! :dance:

Saturday:Decided since I was so lucky the day before I could sleep in!! So I didn't get the spot till about 6:00pm.And about 30 mins. later FISH ON now about this time, I'm really feelin' really lucky.Back down darn another native.Oh well realese it un harmed and go back for another!! Hook back up and 5 mins. later FISH ON AGAIN :dance: This one came home with me after another chinese fire drill, solo trying to net the thing :hoboy: 22# of pure chrome :dance:

Sunday: Maybe now I feel a little to cocky,went out for the morning bite,not in the honey hole but right above it.Hooked a nice steelie that thought it was a bouncy ball on top of the water and the final jump spit the hook right back in the boat.
By then I was way to tired so called it a weekend.

Oh well all in all had the best solo fishing weekend ever!! I'm starting to think I might wanna get a digital camera now , but I don't want to break my luck!! :grin:

[ 07-08-2003, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: justcastn ]

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
Congratulations on your solo fishing success

The fish sounded great, any details on the lucky spinnner?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The lucky spinner was blue tip rainbow with blue beeds :wink: :grin:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:dance: You gotta love doing battle by yourself with those chrome pigs on the Big River :dance:

Congratulations on a super trip :cheers:

Oh ya, get the dig camera, I love seeing those pics! :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts