IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please contact me if you lost one in the meldrum bar area. Not specifically meldrum bar but upper bulkhead. Describe it, since it has some unique engraving and come collect it.PM me...if you describe correctly, I'll pm ya back. If you don't hear from me, it should be understood that description didn't matched .Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are too kind Hydro! Thnx!!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
It said Benchmade on it, pointy on one end, very sharp and feels good in the hand. And it wasn't this one.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Does Lightning strikes twice...I guess it does. Found another one in Vancouver this time. I was going to make a right turn at the stop sign outside of English Pit and was looking to get traffic clear so I can make a right turn, something caught my eye on the ground. I got out and picked it up and it was a Benchmade. So yep..describe it and its yours. Has some personal insignia. If it matches the description, come collect it. Thanks.
Seems like I'm a benchmade magnet but I really hate to be one. Its an expensive knife and I can only relate how ****ty the owner must be feeling. I will try to reach Benchmade and see if they can help me in reuniting these to their respwctive owners.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I thought I lost my Auto Stryker a few months back. I have carried nearly daily for the past 16 years and was relieved when my wife finally found it while vacuuming out the car. They are not cheap to replace.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts