IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, three guys in the boat, two of them frontrunners for the baton. So who gets the fish? Not Tilla!
Not Fishalot!

Sneaky one scores. And not that Tilla and Fishalot didn't have their opportunities, no, they managed to shake one off.

So since SneakyOne keeps complaining about boat position, I give him the helm as I retie after a breakoff. He manages to tangle the lines into a renowned Ifish guide :hoboy: .

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Nice fish and I like that background edit there. I always thought it would be cool to make the background something tropical! Maybe I will do that on my next fish pic post

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't edit a thing that's my big hat. Texans like big hats don't they?
Anyway I have respect for friends.
Normally I don't care.

[ 05-07-2003, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Tilla ]

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
We all know that some people catch fish when they are not tring so hard, I think that is what happened this time out.
As for me I don't know if I remember who to set the hook :shrug: . I made the big mistake of not staying with the 5/0 hooks
, that big old fish had to much room in it's mouth.
Tilla well he let another person tell him when to set the hook, no fish for him :laugh: .
Anyway SneakyOne you the man this time out :bowdown: .

Fishalot
Please can I get a hand here, I mean a hand :grin: off :grin:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Hey Tilla:
We saw you hook and land that fish. Billy and I went done to the island and Billy had a take down that nearly pulled his pole out of the boat. :blush: It was hanging by the end of the cork handle when I grabbed it.
Fish was gone before I got to the rod. That made our 6th fish of the day. Only one keeper to show for all that action.....Bummer!! :mad: :mad: Oh well, theres always tomorrow :cheers: Fishrite

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now, I might suspect an edit here. :rolleyes:

This is the Carbody hole on the Clack, a bunch of you will recognize it! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
382 Posts
You, guys I thought I heard you singing the baton song again :hoboy: Dyalina are you going to put a dress on or what we know Glen's wife can catch fish but you don't have to change your names to Glenda and Dylina :shrug: to catch fish or maybe you do :whazzup: :wink:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Now look Rodona I went to the store you told me you shop at and I did not like the colors of the dresses they had :shocked: .
Glen's wife can come fish with us anytime she wants that way Glen and I can eat some fish. You keep talking One fish Eddie and we will see who is laughing last :laugh: .
As for Terry and Billy you guys fished all day and came up with one fish, we fished 4 1/2 hr's and came up with one fish in the boat. Now who is the better fishermen? Billy I am tired of hearing about the fish hammering your rod and you missing them :laugh: .
See you all on the water and may be you could invite a guy once in a while :shrug: .

Fishalot

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I've witnessed Billy missing a bunch of fish on the CR. He took a few friends and they couldn't stop grabbing the rod when a fish hit it. He kept saying WAIT,WAIT!! They must have missed 6 fish!! :laugh: I guess you need to tie some people to there seats, :blush: -Billy :blush:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Darn it Tilla, you were not supposed to give the hole away.....now everyone will be there. :grin: :grin: Fishrite

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Chris, you ain't suppose to peek. :rolleyes:
I guess well have to stick with this from now on. :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[ 05-08-2003, 01:18 AM: Message edited by: Tilla ]

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Fishalot, Tilla and Mofish, you dudes are pathetic. You guys can't even catch a cold none the less a fish. Tillazilla you better take the mrs. out again. I am sure if you asked nicely she would hand it off to ya. :tongue: Dishalame, shame shame shame there Gomer. Not sure what your excuse is but mannnn........!!!!! :hoboy: Mofish=nofish. you're like the little engine that could except you can't. Oh man, holding up other peoples fish and claiming they are yours. :shocked: Maybe a another trip with Johnson would help. I hear he got 6 yesterday. Someone here in this group has got to cover your "6" for ya. :grin:

BTW, Spooled is out of the running now for the BATON. He got a keeper last night on the CATCH AND EAT sled. Way to go Troy!!!! :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts