IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am checking into going to Banks Lake Wa. in Aug or Sept and was wondering if anyone has been there that time of year.

What did you fish for? I hear the lake has Walleye, Bass, Crappie, Perch and Trout. I don't know what would be biting that time of year.

I want to take my grandkids fishing but don't want them to get bored because we didn't hook or catch any fish. This is going to be thier first time fishing.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Good lake but personally, I would rather head to Potholes Res. Not as far and more better fishing so far as I am concerned. I had bad luck camping there a few years ago and up and headed to Potholes. Stayed at MarDon Resort and got into some nice fish. They have a big dock for fishing and lots of fish for everyone. The kids would love the crappie fishing there, up to 2 plus pounds off the dock. There are Walleye, Bass, large trout and other fish. Go to their web site and check it out.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Good lake but personally, I would rather head to Potholes Res. Not as far and more better fishing so far as I am concerned. I had bad luck camping there a few years ago and up and headed to Potholes. Stayed at MarDon Resort and got into some nice fish. They have a big dock for fishing and lots of fish for everyone. The kids would love the crappie fishing there, up to 2 plus pounds off the dock. There are Walleye, Bass, large trout and other fish. Go to their web site and check it out.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Hawgcatcher, I check it out. :smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts