IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though the nets were in we headed out to a bank spot below the mouth of abernathy creek on the CR. First fish was nice chrome buck in the low teens, and then an hr later I crakered one on the hookset. Casted out and 10mins later I was awarded with a 30+ lber of chrome, but I have posted my pics here enough of late so I'll post the pic of the 3rd fish caught by my lady friend Tina.
It went 33lbs of pure Chrome hen with great sized skiens as well.

All 3 fish were landed with the proto-type lure, in a polished brass finish with a large oval of chartruese prism tape with a smaller oval of dark green prism tape inside of it and a 2/0 Owner treble Stinger.

[ 09-17-2003, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Fshklr ]

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
Originally posted by ScottyV

You are killin'em from the bank. Those are some nice feesh!!
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">DITTO THAT!!! :cheers: You're on FIRE!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
And I waste all that money on a boat, gas, truck, when you're sitting there on the bank with a BBQ, a babe and a Pepsi. What am I thinking? Good show and nice fish. Congrats on the fish and the lure.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Dan, great job on the fish as of late. You've been 'slaying' them quite regular. :bowdown: Ya gotta love it especially when you're lady friend gets involved. :dance: :dance: Shoot, let me know the next time you plan on being this way and I might swing down there and see how you're rigging them for bank fishing. Heck, if you want sometime, I would even take you out for a float in my 'bathtub'. :shrug: I've heard rumour you can catch fish from them floaty things with the noisy smoky things guys put on the back of em. :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Ya what Catch and Eat said
And I waste all that money on a boat, gas, truck, when you're sitting there on the bank with a BBQ, a babe and a Pepsi. What am I thinking?
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Nice going, nice fish. Are you going to post a pictures of your new woobler?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Are you about ready to start selling this new lure. You seem to be doing a pretty good job of catching fish with it. :bowdown:

Heh, here's a real test for it. I can't seem to catch any fish on all the popular lures, spinners, wobblers, wigglers, ect.... Maybe if you let me test it, and I catch a fish, it'll prove how good it really is. Also if I catch a fish here is a name for it, Skunk Killer. Since I have a pretty good skunk going on right now. Great advertising for your new product. It'll make you millions. You'll become the new Luhr-Jensen. :laugh:

Great job on the fish and new lure

[ 09-17-2003, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: Conspiracy Theory ]

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
...and they call us bank maggots! Go ahead! I don't care! I'd rather be a maggot with fish, then a boater without! :smile:

Congrats! I just love bank success! :smile: :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Quality fish, you have just been slayin them on your bank spot there, way to go!

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks all for the great responses. The LURE is killing'em with great reports from all who have the opportunity to use it. Even a few ifishers ended up with a lure or two. To protect the design and the name I must continue to be secretive when posting a shape or pic of the lure. Please accept my humble apology for those wishing to obtain one at this time, but again I must protect myself and the lure design. I have used the lure in several bank locations and in multiple depths from 30 to 45 feet of water in the boat and have had GREAT success thus far.
Side note..
In tuesday's longview paper there is a pic and short caption of Barbera Campbell, with a 30 plus LB URB. She is handicapped and uses a wheel chair when fishing. There is a reference to the 6-30 plus pounders she has caught on a lure her daughters boyfriend makes...Wanna gues who makes it? :wink: :grin: :dance:
Again thanks for the reply's.
Dan :cheers:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Why did I spend soooooo much money $$$$ on my new boat?

I could have just bought your Lure! :shrug:
Great job! :cheers:
Thanks for the picture and story.

RD

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
We won't tell anybody about your new lure! We promise right guys.
Look how good we have been about carrot milk. :wink:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Fshklr,

I read the article and didn't even think about the connection. Great job.

I was kidding on trying to get one to test. :grin:

Good luck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts