IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Greg (Fishplay), Don (Bottom Bouncer) and Ricky, I'm back on the water again and on the road to recovery... Didn't whack 'em today but we did good anyway and what a great crew to have in the boat. You guys made it great!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Good Job Marty, saw you a few times today, was in the red Thunderjet with chummer. Ended up with 2 chinook and 2 silvers. Released 2 more nooks, URB's.

·
Premium Member
6,266 Posts
Nice to see your back fishing Marty, looks like you haven't lost your touch. Well if that's not wacking them, then you certainly gave them a good spanking.

Way to go, keep working that magic,

Gregg

G

·
You are one of the good guys Marty.

When you do whack em' I guess there won't be any left. :wink:

Rick

[ 08-21-2003, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Hey Marty,

Good to see you're "back" in the swing of things. I saw you from a distance but didn't get close enough to holler. We used that little tip you gave me and managed to limit the boat on nooks on one rod in about an hour and a half. Mostly fishing up by the bridge. See ya out there again soon. :dance:

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Wow! It's great to hear you are 'back', and great to see that you are back! And "back" you are!

What beautiful feesh! Just when I think I'm sick of seeing dead fish pictures, I look at one and say, "I gotta get out there! NOW!"
Jen

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Hey Marty good to meet you at Bouy 9 last Wednesday. I know my buddy Don enjoyed the trip and fishing with all of you. Greg your stories got Don all primed for a tuna tuna fishing. Too bad theres no tuna in Montana!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Marty you are Da' Man.

Glad to see you are back in action.

Tanner

·
Registered
8 Posts
Marty,

Just got back to Montana and looking over the board. What a great day of fishing we had :cheers: . It's not the whacking :blush: that made the trip but the great company and friends :grin: combined with a beautiful day and sunrise. Great company makes good fishing and catching fish just adds a bonus. Glad to see that your back is doing well and you could get back on the water. Good luck with the fall Nooks in your home bay and if I get another chance to get back to Oregon to fish this next year or fall I will give you a call. Maybe we can capture another sunrise on the water. Still planning on Alaska in 2005 fishing the Nush and will have to see how 2004 with my wife goes on the Kenai. Keep up the good work and play hard.

Uuuummm one question. Is Ricky still thinking about using that netting technique he tried out? It sure adds excitement to the boat.

Tight lines to all the company and friends I met at Hammond this year. I will have another great scrap book of pictures again.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all!

I can't wait to get out there and do it again! Nice to meet you too Fish Hunter, I want to go out after them Tuna with Greg too! :wink: Steelheadslayer, nice meeting you and Chummer-good job on the fish too! Hookset, When are ya gonna come down and fish with me? Tanner...YOU DA MAN! ******, YOU DA MAN TOO! Rich, I did catch a glimpse of you I think w/Dorrian??? Spazz, Thanks! And Jennie, Thanks for allowing more dead fish pictures on the best fishing site in the world!...And, thanks for sharing Bill with me today too! He got a dandy!!! :cheers:

-Marty

[ 08-25-2003, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Gone Fishin ]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts