IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made it back last Friday from fishing on the Kenai with my Friends Paul, Brett, and Jeanne. We had a great time and I appreciate them having me stay and fish at their beautiful place. We also fished with Pat, Bruce, Ken, Larry, Cameron, and Ryan. We all caught a lot of fish, I think Paul and I landed over 35 kings but we lost track. Most of the fish we landed where under 30 lbs. I kept one fish that was 43 lbs. Paul landed more than me but didn't keep any because he's trying to break his record of 75 lbs. I'll have a picture of the 75 pounder that is mounted later. My friend Jeanne landed a 67 pounder with her son Brett, Paul and I. It's her biggest fish to date but she's headed back up today so she might get a bigger one.

Here are a few pictures:

This is Jeanne with her 67 lb fish. It's as big as she is.

This is Jeanne and Brett with Mom's big fish right after it was caught.

This is my 43 lb. fish. It looks pretty small next to Jeanne's fish.

I'll try and post more pictures when I get caught up again.

Thanks again Jeanne, Brett, and Paul.

Ken

[ 07-17-2003, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nice fish. :bowdown: Thanks for the pics. Talk about envious!

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Oh my Gosh! Those are big fish! :smile: :smile:

Congrats!

Jen

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
what can you say about fish that big ?

WOW .... :cheers:

how long was the fight with the big one ?

[ 07-17-2003, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: BluePig ]

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: thems some Biiiiiiiiiggg fishies. :bowdown:

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
HOLY GEEBERS!! Those are some awesome fish! :shocked: Makes you want to take a trip up to AK! Congrats again. :cheers:

·
Registered
138 Posts
All I can say is... WOW! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
whoa, those are some sweet pictures. I love seeing pictures of hogs like those. I hope i can get up there someday. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Bernie- you go up there you'll have to Change your name to Catch&Eat&Eat&Eat&Eat! :shocked:

Boy's...I think we need a bigger smoker! :grin:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Holy Moley... :shocked: that is a big hog. Nice fish and it brings back memories of last year. We didn't catch any kings. We went after the king run and had our fill off of reds, silvers and pinks. Fun times up there in Alaska and next I will be back again...

Congrats and Fish on...
Romeo

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone. I have pictures of a few more fish that I'll post after work today that will blow you away. I'm still in shock. Why don't they bite my K-fish?

Ken

1 - 14 of 14 Posts