IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Bachelor Island today and picked up my first springer. Well, I got it to the boat and saw it had one too many fins and had to release. The cool part was that it was a double. My dad had one on, then mine hit. He lost his a minute into the battle. We had a few other take downs that didn't stick. I got to meet Bottom Feeder. Nice fishing next to you. I'm going to try again tomorrow and hope for the firts keeper springer. Good luck to all.

·
Registered
539 Posts
high_arc...Bottom-feeder is a friend of mine and I am gonna be out there tomorrow. Bottom-feeder might be with me (if his wife lets him go)but if not what kind of boat will you be in? I drive a grey alumaweld Stryker with dark grey top. Grey mariner outbd and small old black merc kicker. FSHNTR on the front window and starbd transom. We could anchor in the same line see what happens.
Bob

[ 04-10-2003, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: fishuntr2 ]

·
Registered
354 Posts
Fishuntr2 and High_arc, Sportster and I will be in the area tomorrow we'll be in sportster's boat a black/silver northriver with ifish stickers proudly adheard. IT WILL BE BOAT WITH FOOD COOKING

:cheers:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Actually will be fishing the Bachelor area friday and saturday....Hope to see some I-fishers with FISH-ON!! :smile:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went out again on Thursday, didn't touch a thing. I saw about 5 caught while I was there. I did smell someone barbequeing...boy that made me hungry. Was that you? I was in a 17 ft Tracker.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
im sure it was ibeanfishin and his crew doin the bbq thing. they cooked up some nice kabobs last time and shared with us. :cheers:

·
Registered
354 Posts
I was out Thur. but I didn't do any cooking, was out for the eve. bite so I knew I would make it with just some snacks and brew, but today I fished with Sportster like I said earlier in this thead, we had a wonderful hot breakfast on the water(bacon,sausage,hashbrowns and eggs)hope some of you could smell it, oh it was gooood! if you see Sportster or myself on the river and you stay close enough to smell it come on by I'm sure we'll share. There's nothing like a hot meal and something to wash it down while on the water.
:cheers:

·
Registered
354 Posts
High_Arc were you down at marker 72 when you smelled the bbq? if it was, it was Sportster, he was making teriyaki pork kabobs, and by the way they where yummy. Thanks Chris, just be careful with that fire. Later Gene: :rolleyes: :grin:

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Were in tarnation is Bachelor Island, and is
there spot called topless bar nearby???
yuck, yuck!
I've heard good reports from there, but not familiar with it.
Thanks
GBS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts