IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to B10 Friday and had marginal success we did get 4 in the boat largest nook at 28#. Had a huge peeler that we couldnt get turned that came off as soon as it was done stripping all the line off of the spool. We did get the gear back. Didnt see a whole lot of fish being taken but a good few.Heading out in the morning and packed the dig-cam for the trip this time.

Did anyone go out yesterday or today. curious if it picked up at all, or are you still having to work for them.

We got ours right at the start of the tide changes. I tied up some 3 hook rigs after a couple short strikes and that seemed to do the trick. We didnt get a single strike on a naked hearing all came on a green/blue or rainbow hearing rig that I made.

Good luck and rip lips

·
Registered
369 Posts
I was out on Sat and Sun.
Sat Lost one at the Boat. Sun, went out of Hammond port about 930am and turned around and went back in. Water was really ruff, there was now way we were going to be able to fish and not get into trouble.

·
Registered
876 Posts
We fished Saturday and 3 of us got 6 fish,1 18lb URB.Sunday slept in because of the late morning tide and got out around 9:30am.Up at the sawdust pile I got decent sized silver and 32lb Tule and my friend got a 25 lb Tule, fortunately the meat was still orange.We don't keep them if they're too dark.We had to wait until around 12:30 and it laid(sp)down enough to go to bouy 10.We finished up the day with the 2 nooks and 4 nice silvers.Real bumpy late in the day.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I was down there yesterday as well. Hit the ramp at about 6:00 and it was a ghost town... not what I expected at all. Started fishing at 6:30 and missed one fish off the bat, got the second. The rod never barried, looked like I had debris or something reeled in and there was a fish... it never fought and came straight into the net. 10 lb fish. We picked up a fish an hour or so from then on, never found a hot bite. Got our 6 coho for 2 people, only had to release 1 native.

Met Get Hooked at the boat launch and they had some nice fish. We couldn't find a chinook to save our lives... only saw a couple caught all day..

All in all not too bad considering the conditions, it wasn't too bad but not comfortable for sure.

Rip'N'Lips

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
We picked up 6 fish on Sat and again 6 fish on Sunday. One chinook and 11 silvers for about 23 hours of fishing. The water was ugly but not complaining to much.

Fear No Fish how did you do?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Went out Sat. morning in the thick fog(thank god for gps) Nailed a nice Native Coho, then a upper 30's Tuley buck, I was going to let it go but my partner wanteed to keep it for smoking. Fished for quite a while before hooking asnd landing two more Coho. Then my friend finally landed one. Had a couple of take downs. We went out Sunday, It was rough and the current was ripping. I had five takedowns but couldn't keep them hooked. Finally my partner landed a small one just in time to call it quits and go home. Sunday they all looked like small Silvers that everyone was catching.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts