IFish.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There weren't too many people around, but everyone that was there seemed to be catching. We started early and ended early, that's always kewl!

The chinook seemd to have past on upriver - we didn't see any. Lots of bait, LOTS! Quite a few seals slapping salmon around - they sure are messy eaters...the gulls hang right there next to 'em... Seems that the fishery hasn't ended yet :wink:

btw, there were three of us :smile:

·
Registered
501 Posts
reelist, thanks for the report. Where abouts were you fishing? I was thinking about going down there on Friday. Have you checked the dam counts lately? They have really jumped in the last week. I might do the up river thing instead.

love2fish

·
Registered
450 Posts
We were out today as well. Lots of native coho. The fish were real light biters, and didn't stick. I wasn't real impressed with the hering we got. Too big and too soft. we did manage 9 fishing all day. 5 were natives, 2 hatchery coho and 2 chinook. We did well around bouys 31 and 27, and then caught a couple up by the bridge on the washington side.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We were off the Church Hole mostly. Some big non-finclipped....

We started about 6:30 and had 7 of the 9 by nine. Picked thru a buncha 'natives' for the last two. Yep all were 'light biters. A couple we're enticed even!

Here's a pic
:grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts