IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quick note on B10 action Friday.

We got there (2 of us) ~8:00 fished until 1:30. Lots of boats, lots of wind. Started at the bridge, fished the north side to B10. First fish ~10:00 and then a couple of drive-bys until 11:00 (~10:30 was low slack). Stayed to the north of B10 from low-slack till we left.

Right after the incoming started to flow good my rod goes off with a 23# nook. Tough URB, but in the box he went. 1/2 hr later, after a couple came unbuckled off went my rod again. His twin came to the boat - another 23# URB buck!

Searching for that last one...when 1/2 hr later another nook on! Unbuttoned tho...

Finally the last silver came to the boat and we were off for the day. Final tally - a 6# and a 9# silver two 23# nooks. Pretty fine day all in all.

There were lots of boats (tho' worse today w/ the 3 fish limit I bet) it was windy and choppy and cloudy, but the fishing was good, catching great!

Oh, the three nooks...on ultrabite injected herring..! :grin:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Hi Reelist,

Thanks for the report. Sounds like you got yourselves into some good fishing. Did you have the digital camera with you? Any pics?

:smile: Smily :smile:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Smiley, nice to hear from you!

I have a couple pics...here's one with the fish (the other guy is better looking tho )

Mark :wink:

·
Registered
740 Posts
How did those Nooks cut? :shrug:

[ 08-16-2003, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Hooker ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts