IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
geeze my zipper-lip fishing spot is now ruined!

very cool shots! thanks for posting them

[ 08-22-2003, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: El-Kabong ]

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
sweepy, that's about how it looked yesterday morning. I couldn't believe the boats for a Thursday, WOW! I'm thinking if a guy wants to get his boat in the water for the weekend, he should've launched yesterday and slept in the boat anchored up in one of the boat basins. :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you know that was the odd thing, there was all of these boats at b-10 and about the same amout over by the sawdust pile but the church hole only had about 20-30 boats that I could see.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Man, I can't wait for the zoo tomorrow!!!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO :dance: :dance: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Man I could swear that there were more boats than that out there. It was a whole lot busier than I thought it was going to be for a Friday!!! Make sure you get to your launch site early. I was delayed an hour waiting in line to launch at Hammond yesterday. Last Friday I pulled right in to the Marina, and launched. No wait. Not so yesterday. Fishing was pretty spotty at B-10. We ended up with four coho and one small nook, two fisherman. Moved up to the sawdust pile around noon to try for our last fish. Trolled for another hour in the rough chop. Lost two more and called it a day.

·
Registered
427 Posts

I think I will head to the Mouth of the Deschutes.
I am sure there won't be anyone there.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Thanks! Great pics.

Maybe we should show this to our Reps at the State and Federal level to impress upon them just how much money, time and effort we put into the local economies!

SD

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Thanks for the great pictures. It really shows what is goin' on. Are all the fish in the NW there? Seems like that must be the answer - - every fisherman is there. :grin:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey it was my pleasure taking them, I was going to take some more yesterday as I had duty but our sheduled training flight was cut short as we got diverted to do a medivac of a heart attack vitim off a cruise ship, but next time im out i'll be sure to get a few more shots to share.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts