IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hooked up with kingfisher85 today and managed to bonk a few more chromers...Pics to follow! :dance: :dance: :dance: Again eggs on a bobber was the ticket! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Yes Dan, some day today. I got someone resizing the pictures already for me, all we need now is for someone to upload them onto ifish. But you better look over them first to make sure that you know what does not show up :wink:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Mike - was your fly open? :shocked: :blush: :hoboy:

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Mike, you don't mean the pic where your hand is covering the fresh adipose scar do ya? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :grin: :grin:

Dan, great job. We'll have to hook up with Mark sometime and hit that area pretty hard. :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Well, Dan, were are you with the pictures?
Guess he just could not bare to show the pictures of MY sea lice infected spring Chinook salmon that I caught on MY bobber and MY 3/0 hook using MY line and MY rod and reel BUT Dan's KILLER eggs!
Here is the picture to prove it.

As you can see there is no adipose fin on this fish :rolleyes:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Was wondering were your fishing at? If you don't mind telling me email me at [email protected].

Later, Geoff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts