IFish Fishing Forum banner
101 - 120 of 154 Posts

· Registered
425 Posts
I have made these ABT`s 3 times now,my hole family luvs them.The last batch I made,I cut the pepper`s in half,spooned out the goodies in bowl,cut up the membrane after taking seeds off,then mixed in bowl the cream cheese,seeds,cut up membrame,cut up onion,added a few spices,them some Mickys Horse Radish,3 teaspoons,they came out great.I bought 20 peppers and made 40 halfs,was a little easier to eat.

· Banned
8,470 Posts
Made a batch of 24 last night for a few friends sitting around the tube...Lots of text messages this morning about south end fires.:laugh:

NO ONE would take any leftovers home :whistle:

Still one of the best recipes ever shared here :applause:

· Registered
1,485 Posts
The other day I asked my wife to pick up some of the ingredients to make these.
She came home with some skinny looking green peppers. I asked her if they were Jalepeno's....apparently they ran out at the grocery store, so the stock boy told her to use these instead....they were Serrano's.
Turned out fine. Pretty hot, but not bad. A little skinny and more challenging to get everything to fit, but they work FYI.

· Registered
23,212 Posts
:meme:I live in Spokane so must insulate around my smoker and give this a try. It has been in the single digits and it is snowing right now. This will be a challenge.

· Registered
1,306 Posts
What do you think about pre making them and putting them in the freezer for say a week or two if someone dont have time to make them right away? If I was to put these on the BBQ what time of wood chunks should I use for the smoker box?
Thansk in advance.
Chad

101 - 120 of 154 Posts