IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome week for sturgeon. Finally scored on some of those awesome days that many people speak about.

First off, I had the pleasure to follow Taklebuster and his family last Sunday 6/8 and although my boat stuggled to put any fish in the boat that day, Taklebuster proved why he is one of the better individuals at this game.

However, the next 3 days I redeemed myself. We ended up putting 15 keepers in the boat the next 3 days :dance: . Lost a couple others as well that were quality fish. We took the OSU football coaches out on Wednesday and what a great day that was. Of the 15 keepers 5 were 50" plus. It was indeed a great time. Now that I have 3 Sturgeon in my freezer I believe that is enough for me with my pending meat haul to Alaska in mid July. :cool:

Going to take the weekend off and re-charge my batteries for the June 21st Coho opener out of the central zone. Can't wait for that. :cheers:

Regards, KHH

·
Registered
993 Posts
KHH saw you out there monday wasent that fun [not] waching Jody :bowdown: put on a clinic congrats on a good week we did manage 2 keepers 2 bites two fish

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to admit, Jody was putting on a clinic. What was cool was he saw us getting into the bite and he actually asked if he could come up and fish next to us.

I thought that was a classy move. Heck, I don't care who fishes next to me but Jody & I see each other allot during this time of year clear thru the summer.

He is a cool guy. I do have to admit that he kicked some serious butt when he got there. He had 6 fish on at one time and we were all just having a tremendous time. We put 7 keepers ourself in the boat that day alone and were done by 7:30 or 8:00 or something like that.

Truly was some great fishing.

Take care, KHH

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Nice Job :cheers:

It was hectic at work this week so I couldn't make it back down to the salt. Jody does have some skills. I can't count the times we have fished next to each other.

I am looking forward to hitting the big blue with you soon. Take care buddy....

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts