IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
I'll be in a black koffler with I-Fish stickers on both sides and 3 big fish hanging off the back. :cheers:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Mine will be bigger... :grin: :grin: :grin: I will be in a Starcraft named Happy Ours..

[ 06-10-2003, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Sturgeon 42 ]

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
How much does it cost???

If we are down there, you are all doomed!!! :grin:

·
Registered
958 Posts
Are there any other I-FISH members going to be in the sturgeon derby in astoria this Saturday 6-14-03.

This is my 5th year being in the derby. hope to see others out there.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is 30.00 per person with each team being made up from three people. I think it is 35.00 if after june 8th. They have boat prizes as well as individual :cheers:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Mr. Carp,
The Sturgeon Derby is put on by the Southwest Washington Anglers. Here is a link to the webpage with info and entry forms.

Sturgeon Derby

"AFTER June 2nd and until June 12, 2003, Register in person only at: BOATERS WORLD Jantzen Beach, OR. and Chinook Store Chinook, WA"

Steve :cheers:

·
Registered
591 Posts
OK Finz you know I will be there. and you know that last year we we only 2# from the #1 spot and 1000.00 That hurts but I feel good about my team this year and I love a good challange. Oh Yea if vince washes your boat this year make sure you drive down with the plug out. See ya friday.

STINKY

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
My buddy won it a couple years ago, his boat won the boat prize too!!

He was hoping for a repeat last year, couldn't even get himself a keeper.

And this year he's working OT. :depressed:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Tillamook Bait is a Sponser for Mike Dentons Boat! at this years Sturgeon Derby in Astoria!

We are sponsering Mike and Paul with fresh Sand Shrimp and the HOT NEW STURGEON SCENT! *Garlic Scent" made by Marie!, and Our Custom Sturgeon T-Shirts and Sturgeon Hats

They would have won last year but their net broke. They caught a 57 incher too! The winner was only a 46 incher.

Wish them LUCK!

Marie @ T.B.C.
www.Tillamookbait.com

Maybe we could sponser someone else if theres any time left? "We want a winner"

[ 06-13-2003, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Captain and Marie ]

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Well, our team will be there to to defend the "largest fish" title from last year. It was 38 pounds, (I think) and about 58". That $1,000 prize was split among the 3 of us, and was the first day I had ever been paid to fish.

This year we are shooting for the team award. Everything under 50" is going back. (Ya right.) :tongue:

I remember speaking to someone, who said there net broke ....

Stinky, don't worry we put that money to good use.

Good Luck!

[ 06-13-2003, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: finclipped ]

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
we were down at the beach today, tried a little surf perch got one small one. on are way home we saw alot of charters fishing the incoming tide right out of chinook must have been some fish there Good luck to everyone tomorrow :cheers:

[ 06-13-2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Quick Fisher ]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts