IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the time we are going to make it down there, It is later than we usually make it but cant stop the ritual. I have heard that the kings will probably be gone or a lot less of them but the silvers will be in hot and heavy. Is this true and what are your thoughts about this time line for down there.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Not at all too late, there should be plenty of both. My best day last year was about the 28th (give or take a day)and we landed 14 chinook in three hours.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
What Dave said!

I have had some great days in September, I mean great days and the crowds have definately thinned out. :wink:

·
Registered
531 Posts
YOUR friends at the ACE are not releasing water for upriver migration. The first time since 1976. This is a NEW Policy and unless the biop forces them to change I doubt they will.
The question is will this slow migration ?
We are about to find out.

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
I've hammered 'em in the last half of September ... in the past. I'm trying to be there the 25th and/or 29th if I can round up a crew.

Labor Day weekend is always ... heck. A zoo, a circus, a riot...

[ 08-13-2003, 08:11 AM: Message edited by: lost_sailor ]

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RIGHT ON :dance: I was hoping to hear that. Yes Labor day, it will be a cluster but that is fishing. Fishing on Labor day weekend, the following chasing big bull elk. I do not know if my heart can handle all this. My wife is going to kill me if i drag one more thing out. I got poles, arrows, tackle, targets ect. :smile:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IFISH4U,
Where are you staying? Maybe we can hook up and tell some lies :grin: OF course mine will be bigger.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
i am going on the 28th and 29th my charter pick the dates for me in june

1 - 10 of 10 Posts