IFish.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here a pics of the two apple tree vandals that the wife beats on with the broom and her purse.

The forked horn has no fear of a purse. The 4 x 3 has let her close enough to pet, or in his case struck with a broom.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
do you need some "quality control" ...cuz I am sure that someone here will take them out of your problem.....hehehehehe....nice rack!!!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Careful, man. Those deer can turn on someone with a broom and those hooves can put her in the hospital.
Absolutely! Your wife needs to be very careful. I am sure someone around here would be willing to put themselves in harms way, and chase them off with a bow :smirk:

RF

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I could give them a severe case of lead poisoning...:passout:

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Hey, I'm a decendant of Adam, and unlike him, I can and will guard the apple tree.
Send me a PM and I can take care of that problem for your starting this weekend, hehehehe.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These two are only the babies to the rest of the herd here.
Several bigger 4x4 a 4x 5 a 6 x 6 who is boss and then six more various bucks.

We have had a group of bucks summer here around the place. We have more does with fawn doubles this year than the previous.

Deer season opens and they all will disapear one way or another.
Wife has rifle by door and the first legal day is gonna be 777777 to pay around here. Me I am leaving and going fishing. Safer to be on the ocean than around a house with a crazey lady with a rifle.:dance::meme:

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
These two are only the babies to the rest of the herd here.
Several bigger 4x4 a 4x 5 a 6 x 6 who is boss and then six more various bucks.

We have had a group of bucks summer here around the place. We have more does with fawn doubles this year than the previous.

Deer season opens and they all will disapear one way or another.
Wife has rifle by door and the first legal day is gonna be 777777 to pay around here. Me I am leaving and going fishing. Safer to be on the ocean than around a house with a crazey lady with a rifle.:dance::meme:

Smart thinking! I would want alot of distance between me and that rifle too. At least as far as over the horizon.
Put away your antler hat too.

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Must be pretty rough to have to chase the deer away from the apple trees. My dad lives in SW Bend and the deer are always trying to get into his garden. 3 strands of hot wire surround it. I told him to stick the 5x5 that hangs around his place but knowing his luck Friday nite will be the last time he sees him again til next summer!

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
Anyone In the Willamette Valley need some deer control I have a tag for them and can start hunting Sep 1st haha :grin: rp

1 - 12 of 12 Posts