Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I promised it and here it is. My name is Scott Dunn and I am a major
for doubting the Carrot Clan and for saying that
they are attention mongors. (thanks for the edit on the other post Stg Rule as mongor is the word I was looking for)

Now knowing that I was wrong about you guy's (and assuming that no one would manufacture a black and white picture of a huge salmon just to back up the biggest fish story ever told on ifish) I will forever defend the Carrot cult on future stories and other posts made by one or more members of the posse of carrots. I will hold the Carrot club members in high regards :bowdown: and will wish them nothing but the best in future fishing outings and be one of the first to post a congratulatory "nice fish, thanks for the report, you guy's are awesome" after a carrot gang post on succesful fishing.
Once again, my hats off to Zaq and other members of the Carrot pack. Nice fish, thanks for the report and you guy's are awesome. :smile:

[ 11-11-2003, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: Salmon Stryker ]

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
SS,
I don't think you slammed Zaq and Bobby that hard. Good of you to stand up and appologize though. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Salmon Stryker,

That's cool of you to start an apology thread although it wasn't necessary. You can rest assure our feelings weren't hurt.

Bobby

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually I was hoping that you would take pity on me, see that my heart is good, and offer me a position on the carrot team.
:wink:

3,877 Posts
SS,

Your a stand up guy... but it was looking doubtful for sometime for "Team Carrot" but I figured they have proved that they are capable of cating a fish or 2 so I didn't doubt their report.

By the way...you can have a spot on any of the Team's I post below if you care to have mud slung on your or jeers thrown at you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.