IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
119,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If we had these made up, would you want one?

Comments?

Jen

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Jenny, I would take two. When might they be available.

I think those are great looking!!

[ 05-06-2003, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Stz ll ]

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Hmmm... lesse... who's been asking for one of these for how long? Gotta say yes :dance: , but now I have to ask. Does the ifish flag go above or below the Salty Dog flag. I checked my Chapmans but it doesn't say. Above I guess? :grin: :cheers:

PS- they looks really good and rumopr is that they will bring you luck while springer fishing! :bowdown:

[ 05-06-2003, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Miss B Haven ]

·
Administrator
119,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow! That's cool!
I'm kind of surprised, but pleased!

Let's see how many people want them, and then we can do an order.
There are three made right now. Captain Kujo is flying one, he has one on spare, and he is sending me one. :smile:

Fun!

Jen

·
Administrator
119,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't know yet, the price.
Test driving it on the Black Rocket this weekend!

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Originally posted by 24 on/ 48 off:
LOL. Kim has a big nose :smile: The flags are cool!

--spud-- :smile:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Are you making fun of my physical beauty? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Jennie, count on me to take at least one and I might even put one on the truck. Great colors and it looks good. Do you install them or do we have to do that ourselves?

*Fish only bite wet hooks*

Ray

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Thanks Jen for the post! For anyone going out of Newport this Thurs, Friday and SAt. We will be flying the proto types to make sure they'll hold up at 35kt across the ocean! If you see the BLACK ROCKET and the BLACK TORNADO out let us know how the flags look. I think they are great. we will be flying them proudly! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I believe flying the IFISH flag above the SALTY DOG flag would be proper protocol. :wink:

The flags have a sewn logos on them. We are considering silk screening both sides, so your input will help Jen make the final decision.
Thank you for your input in advance!!

CAPT KUJO

[ 05-06-2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: CAPT KUJO ]

1 - 20 of 46 Posts