IFish.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well both my dad and I are in need of some new truck tires and have narrowed it down to three choices. Les Schwab has the Toyo M55's and Costco has the BFG All Terrains and if I'm not mistaken Beggs here in Corvallis has the Pro Comp All Terrians. Both of us have ran the Toyos and loved 'em. My dad had the BFGs and they have lasted about 60,000 miles, so we are really considering those too. I went down to Beggs yesterday looking to see what they had and the guy showed me the Pro Comps I think. They looked nice and are mud and snow rated like the others and have a 50,000 mile warranty like the BFGs. So I guess my question is have any of you ifishers ran the Pro Comp All Terrains and what did you think of them? :cheers:

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Can't offer any in put on the pro comp, But I give my vote to the BFGs. I run them on my F350. I have E rated because I'm close to 13K with my camper on.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Both my cousin and I run Pro-comp on our work and personal PU's, I have a studded set (MT) and a summer set (AT) for my personal, I like them and we both get average mileage out of them October is buy 3 get 1 free at Tire Factory. I actually just bought a new set of MT for my work pickup today $650 for 265/75/16. I run 285 on my personal PU. I used to run BFG, pro comps are a comparable tire at a slighly cheaper price

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
A buddy of mine swears by the Pro-Comps. He usually gets them when they go on sale as buy 3 get one free. I personally have never ran them. Right now I have a set of Michelin and love them. I wanted more of a street tire though. I've ran BFGs on an old rig and loved them too. I just didn't want to deal with the road noise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts