IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a boat that you, your family, all your friends and all the ifishers could fit in. boat for sale

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
:laugh:
Imagine trying to anchor that thing in a hog line :grin:
I wonder what kinda trailer it has
:grin:

[ 06-24-2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: justcastn ]

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I'll take two!!!!
I wonder what some would say when I tried anchoring up by Coon Island or the Mouth of the Lewis. The old suburban might need some overloads added for towing. :grin: :laugh:

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Once I get that, I'll own the river. MUHAHAHAHA :rolleyes: :grin:
Tuna town here I come :wink:

My grandpa was in world war two and on his off time he would fish off the side of the ship and thats were he caught his first tuna, hammer head shark and a few other fish, think he said he even got a marlin or something.

[ 06-24-2003, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: KingFisher85 ]

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Hmmmm.....do I gas up in Honolulu or Tokyo?

·
Registered
550 Posts
I would like to buy it, but my wife wont let me take it cross the bar.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Imagine the possibilities. Load all the smaller tuna boats up inside it. Cruise out to major tuna town, off of Midway or so and park. Unload the "small" boats for fishing, and let the AC-Carrier serve as a fuel dock. Fly guests in and out. After all, you have your own runway as well.

Talk about a charter business!! You could cater to the rich and famous and make enough to pay for it in no time!!

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
That old tub?

You need something that can be a little more "spry" on the water.

I wonder how much this unit can be had for?

:grin:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Hogmaster- Don't buy that thing unless they put trim tabs on it. It's got kind of a lean in the corner :grin: at 40 knots!

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Wakeboard for 150 though! Ooooooops, Captain, I think we lost one back there! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

No problem, Mel will pick 'em up! Unless they have antlers. Then he will unmercilessly let them swim!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Administrator
119,499 Posts
How many times do I have to say it? No advertising unless you are an ifish sponsor!

Just think of the boats Willie could sell for this price!

I wonder if it would drift well down the Kilchis, though?

:whazzup:

I know! Just get an electric motor with enough thrust and I can take it in tidewater!

Seriously, though... I hate crossing the bar so much, that I have thought how neat it would be to have a helicopter airlift.

Just think about this... Buy the boat, anchor it out there with lots of smaller boats on the side. Rent heli rides out to the ship and rent a boat for the day! Wallah!

Jen

[ 06-25-2003, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Ichthyomaniac
3,187 Posts
If you dropped anchor in the right place, you could probably fish the upper bay, the lower bay, and outside the jaws without having to move.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts