IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had one a couple of years ago at riverside park on the clackamas river. We set up tables and sold or traded extra tackle. Good way to meet people who could not make it to the Ifish party.
Anyone interested in a tackle swapmeet?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Good idea.

I have a bunch of surplus sinkers in 2,3,4,5,12&16 ounce sizes that I would like to swap. I had a lot of lead and only two molds so I've got a lot of extras. :grin:

Z's-

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Please post when and where, and let Gizmo know too. He is the master of extra very useful junk. Doc

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'd be in! I am always needing and have a assortment of stuff I don't use..and have
I was wondering what to do w/ that banjo minow kit!! :laugh: Wait don't laugh I actually got a beautiful 18in smallmouth the one time I used it..

[ 08-21-2003, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Luckybill ]

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I would like to do that again, the first one was fun. I just have to bring more money this time.

Fishalot

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone have an idea of a place to have it?
I think I will do a poll to see how many people are interested. People might be busy, all the fall fishing just starting.

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts

·
Registered
17,015 Posts
I certainly like the idea, however, the Steelheaders just conducted an excellant tackle swap meet in Hillsboro couple months ago. We pretty much unloaded all our good stuff and are now pretty low on 'trading stock'.

·
Registered
16,596 Posts
I'm in, it was a lot of fun last time.

JK

1 - 12 of 12 Posts