IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wonder if there are any ifishers that have 2,4,6,8,10,12,16,20,24oz cannon ball molds I could use. I will be willing to exchange a fishing trip for the use of your molds. Pleasee email if you can help out at all. Thanks for sharing :dance: ............Chris

[ 09-24-2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: fishnxtc ]

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
A fishing trip with the Carrot Clan for use of weight molds. Cmon guys, I need some balls.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Oh, now how can ANYBODY turn down a trip with the infamous carrot boys for the small price of some molds? :grin: :grin:

"thanks for sharing"??....that's what everyone is telling you about your carrot recipe.
:laugh: :laugh:

Good luck on the molds and Zaq, you're right! :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
215 Posts
:bowdown:
I don't have any molds but I would donate about 60 lbs of lead to the cause for some returned in assorted weights.

·
Registered
846 Posts
so,,,,uh,,what kind of molds? pyramids?,,,keel sinkers?,,,or cannonball?,,,Got em all,,but not sure about loaning them out,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Should have been more specific cannon ball molds. ****** I like your thinking (wait did I just admit that) :whazzup: . Nice to see how people need to have confidence more than scents. Anyone want the carrot recipe here it is. Have confidence in what you are using and I bet you'll catch more fish.....Chris

[ 09-24-2003, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: fishnxtc ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Great now the secret is out :shocked: :shocked: have confidence... why did you have to tell everyone! :shrug: Dont you feel a little silly now Skrummy? :hoboy: :hoboy:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Nickel - Silly? Where did you see ME begging for your recipe? :grin: Curious about it, but I have more fun teasing you "boys" about your "antics" over your big secret.

My gripe is that I don't get to spend as much time fishing as you guys! But I'll be on T-Bay all next week, without carrot milk no less. And I'll bring back fish using what's worked for me for years there. See you on the water....boys! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We will give you a report from this week to make you lose sleep at night so we might have a chance next week :grin: ...Chris

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Well, ya better post it quick, we'll be there Friday. And losing sleep over you girls doesn't happen, sorry! :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Oh goodie :dance: Everyone is leaving for the coast...then all the bambi killers will be shoot'n at each other.... I'll have the river all to myself :cheers: Fishstyx...don't Wooden nickel pay you nuff fer ya'll to by yer one wates?? :laugh:

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Good one Louis! But didn't you read xtc's posts earlier in the year....he makes 6 digits and drives a Jag! :laugh: :grin: xtc...that doesn't include the digits to the right of the decimal point, does it? :laugh: :grin:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Want to go big fish on Friday? I'll be there and wouldn't mind having you pay for bait again :tongue:

Glad to see you recycled your beer cans to buy a boat Louis. What not enough beer cans to buy at least 2 more feet. 16ft should have kept your old boat.............Chris

[ 09-24-2003, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: fishnxtc ]

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Chris, might take you up on that another day if you're there. But you'll probably be on the water a couple hours ahead of us....you wouldn't want to take advantage now would you!? "if you're there another day"....what was I thinking, you boys don't work but a day or two a week.....you'll be there! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Were going tomorrow thru I don't know maybe the rest of the year. Will let you know, are you really worried about a couple of hours????Chris

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Well, you boys better get to bed then, o-dark thirty comes mighty early! See you there....we'll talk then! Leave Nickel at home too...there'll already be enough big heads there! :grin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts