IFish.net banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,746 Posts
I didn't want to use the "P" word!
I hear ya, but it's the truth. Whenever a new governor is sworn in it's expected that each agency head submit a letter of resignation. The new governor 'accepts' those they want to replace and 'refuse' those they want to keep.

·
Premium Member
16,746 Posts
They cashed my check!!! They cashed my check!!! :meme: There is life at DMV after all. Maybe I'll get my trailer title and plates in a month or so?

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
We are going on Vacation in a couple months and need the Real I.D. in order to fly. We went online and were able to schedule an appointment to get the I.D. (Updated Drivers Lic.) just a little over a month out. Was a simple process.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
We are going on Vacation in a couple months and need the Real I.D. in order to fly. We went online and were able to schedule an appointment to get the I.D. (Updated Drivers Lic.) just a little over a month out. Was a simple process.
Amazing. Oregon completely screwed up the Real I.D. required timing, getting extensions several times over many years--for political reasons no less. And they still couldn't get it done on time.

I had to renew last June. Of course the Real I.D. still wasn't available, but was shortly after. Great. Thankfully we have passports. It would be nice to not have to lug our passports around when flying domestically though.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Amazing. Oregon completely screwed up the Real I.D. required timing, getting extensions several times over many years--for political reasons no less. And they still couldn't get it done on time.

I had to renew last June. Of course the Real I.D. still wasn't available, but was shortly after. Great. Thankfully we have passports. It would be nice to not have to lug our passports around when flying domestically though.
For sure !!! Stupid system and ran like crap

·
Registered
1,429 Posts

I did the same. I do a fair amount of consulting in some federal operations, and they’re getting tighter on what they’ll accept for ID. Very soon, it’ll be Real ID or passport only if you want in. Even if it’s just for a meeting...

I’ve got a passport, but my license expires soon. May as well get the new one and keep it simple. My appointment was 3-4 weeks out when I set it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Still no new plates/registration yet. My temp expired December 31st...of last year. Hmmmm....

·
Registered
13,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Purchased Explorer from Mr. Kitch'npass the end of August.

Got the plates last week.

Almost 5 months.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

41 - 51 of 51 Posts