IFish.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought if no one has been there, I think I well head out and get me a Steeley this Tuedsay And take it with me for the Thanksgiven feast on the hill in the big mansion over looken the mighty Cloumbia.
Has any one heard if it's worth my time-----Yea it's worth my time I am fishen.

Any reports Thanks RIVER-RAT.

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
Hey River Rat, I fished it two weeks ago and my buddy fished it last tuesday. It is way slow !! and I am not just saying that to keep you away. We usualy get a few but the last month has been very tuff. The wilson Might be a better choice just my opinion. not that I know of anything going on on the wilson. With this rain it should turn on.

·
Registered
317 Posts
We ran up from the mouth and had a banner day hitting the B-runs 2 weeks ago. I made another trip up last week and only squeaked one out. Hit and miss has been the rule this year.

·
Registered
537 Posts
My family and I have had many Thanksgivings on the lower end and done great on the B runs. One year we brought the video camera and caught a even dozen one day, with three of them over 15 pounds and one in the 20 pound range, all on a fly rod at Wagon Blast. A few years the snow was flying and other years it was sunny and hot. You might have to work to find them but this time of the year can be a fantastic time to go.

Pat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts