IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be taking my son and a couple of his friends shad fishing this weekend. I don't need anymore for crab bait or garden fertilizer. So I will keep what we catch if someone wants them. Otherwise we'll just catch and release. I am almost out of space in my bait freezer. Let me know if interested.
Bob

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
fishhuntr2,
I'll take about 20 of them if you can spare them. I'm going out today, but it may be my only trip and I need alot for all the crabbing i'll do. I'm in SE portland, work in milwaukie, and can come with a big cooler to get them from you. Thanks for the generous head's up, and enjoy catching them with your son.
Thanks,
brad (GBS)
Email me with details

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Hi Bob. I've given about 40 away this year and haven't had a chance to get back out to get some more. I use them for crab bait. I still need about 20 but will hopefully have time to get out and catch some this week. I live in Warren (about a mile from Scappoose Bay boat launch) so it might be convenient for you on your way home to Vernonia to stop by. Give me a call if you get too many. There's a good chance I'll be down in Astoria, but if I'm around, I'll find a place for them. I'll send you an email if I get out and get some before then. Thanks for the offer.

Joe
503-803-5988.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GBS, You replyed first so 20 or so are yours if you need them. KT you also are in line for at least 20. If you want them before this weekend I could give up what I have frozen. I freeze them in plastic grocery bags 12 at a time. I have 5 or 6 bags already. Let me know.
Bob

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Thanks, Bob. I'll send you an email later this week if I can't get out to get my own. Two of those bags (24) would be more than enough for me. Thanks again and I'll be in touch.

Joe

·
Registered
709 Posts
I would love some too if you have any extras after the first respondents sort things out. I have not had a chance to get out there.
Thanks,
:grin: RIPPLE :grin:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok ripple, You are next on the shad give away list. This is great for me as I would just as soon keep what I catch and so would the boys. Of course we might not catch anymore.....Nah, it'll happen. I'll let you know after my next shad excursion.
Bob

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Bob,
I just wanted to say thanks for the shad, and it was a pleasure to meet you. You ifishers a not half bad folk! May your generousity return to you in the form of much lucky fish Kharma and prosperity in life.
cheers,
Greenbuttskunk

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ripple, if you want a couple dozen shad...let me know.
Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts